Good day, everyone. Another month has zoomed by and its time to review my favorite products for the month as well as the products that I emptied.
- First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating SprayThis First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Spray appeared in last month’s Faves list and sadly its all gone. I will be repurchasing this item but I have two other hydrating sprays to empty before I do. I love how it makes my skin feel, its the only spray I’ve ever tried that actually improved my skin.
2. Devacurl Mirrorcurls Ultimate Shine Serum
I ran out of this Devacurl Mirrorcurls Ultimate Hair Serum earlier this month and wasn’t able to replace it until recently. Boy, did I miss this little guy! I tried to make-do with what I had on hand but nothing else produced the same frizz-free but also crunch-free curls. This will be a permanent addition to my hair routine.
3. Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme
This Curly Sexy Hair Curling Creme is a nice product in that it is hydrating but I didn’t see a significant difference in my curls. I won’t be repurchasing this item.
- Royal & Langnickel MODA Angled Liner Makeup BrushThis Royal and Langnickel MODA Angled Liner Makeup Brush is everything I’ve been having trouble finding in a liner brush, until now. Stiff but soft bristles, precise application, and 100% vegan bristles. I use this for eyeliner and to fill in my brows.
2. Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo
I received this Pacifica Coconut Blush in Beaming and Tenderheart in this month’s Ipsy bag but somehow forgot to review it in my Unboxing post! Probably because it was already mixed in with the rest of my makeup on my vanity because I’ve used this duo in every makeup look I’ve done this month. I especially love the neutral shade which I’m assuming is the one called “Beaming.” As a bonus, Pacifica is a completely vegan brand.
3. E.L.F. Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose
I reviewed this E.L.F. Matte Lip Color in Tea Rose earlier this month. It wasn’t my favorite of my E.L.F. Haul at the time but I’ve ended up wearing this lipstick more than anything else. I love the color and versatility and find it to be very wearable.
I hope you all had a great month!
***This post contains affiliate links. Any purchases made will result in a small commission for me at no additional cost to you.